• An extruded lightweight integral drip tape that incorporates state of the art injection molded turbulent flow emitters inside the tubing.
• The Tubing lays flat on the reel of ease of shipping & installation, becoming round under field water pressure. Both the tubing & the drippers are manufactured from the finest quality resins using hi-tech equipment to form a product that emits water uniformly from each emitter, year after year.
• The emitter is engineered to resist plugging with large flow path size having the largest cross section in the industry worldwide.
• The Atlanta Driptape’s extremely low manufacturing coefficient of variation, CV, ensures water will flow uniformly from each emitter.
• High Tensile strength resins & unique one-piece manufacturing methods achieved without the risk of bursting the tube.
• Our products versatility fulfills the needs of most crop applications including vegetable, filed crops, vineyards, fruits, nuts & others.
• Our Atlanta Drip tape is reeled with fully automatic state of the art equipment to ensure consistent wrapping & ease of automated field installation.