• Easy to install – The Atlanta Spiral is easy to hand-carry and to install without the use of mechanical devices. Screw-type couplings make pipe-to-pipe connections faster and easier.
• High-flow capacity – The interior surface of the Atlanta Spiral is smooth to maximize flow and minimize the accumulation of slit, and reduce possibilities of clogging.
• Economical – unlike conventional pipes which are very heavy, the Atlanta Spiral is light weight and provides substantial savings on transportation, installation materials and equipment breakage.
• Modern & Flexible – The Atlanta Spiral comes in standard 5.5M lengths. And because it is made of high-grade HDPE. It is sufficiently flexible to follow ground contours.
• Corrosion-Proof – The Atlanta Spiral is not affected by any form of microbiological corrosion or attacks of fungi or chemicals. It is the ideal drainage system for industrial plants and factories.
• Tough – The Atlanta Spiral is made of superior high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins and is excellent for local all-weather conditions. With its modifies external rib reinforcement it can withstand external pressure.