Conducts audit but not limited to the following:
- Financial Audit
- Inventory Audit
- Process Audit
- Compliance Audit
- Supplier Audit
- Risk Assesment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy/ Business /Engineering courses or equivalent.
- Preferably with knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System gained from the manufacturing setting.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With good presentation skills; detail-oriented; can work under pressure; willing to travel and do fieldwork.
- Can start immediately.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering or any Business courses.
- At least 5-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Cebu based
- Must be driven, results-oriented, highly motivated and willing to travel
- Must have sale or marketing experience in building materials
- Responsible for building and developing relationships with specifiers, architects, engineers,and developers
- Create demand and collection of projects information by organizing seminars and visiting clients
- Work closely with sales teams and distribution networks on winning projects from projects information to contract signing
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proven skills in the management of windows operations on a similar position preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To build fast and reliable windows products
- To develop an excellent supply chain required to produce the products;
- To ensure effective procurement of materials, window components and design such as Profine, Roto, Fandis, Genius, Kommerling, Conch, Douglas, Solar,Chugn, Kenneth & Mock designs.
- To improve current assembly and introduce new system for work efficiency eith an effecttive estimator, CAD designer and making Quality check on workmanshio of fabricators;
- To assist on site inspection and during tchnical meetings;
- To streamline current operations to maintain efficiency;
- To design new complex windows products;
- To introduce effective inventory Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with knowledge in process engineering, mining and power generation
- Can start immediately
- Develop and implement Field Sales Action Program
- Maintain and hit sales target for national area
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply & demand
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any Engineering field
- Must have 3-5 work experience in Project Sales
- Must have good communication skills, team oriented and results driven
- Skills in (a) negotiation, (b) bias for actions, (c) persuasive and influence, (e) interpersonal effectiveness, (f) adaptive for change and crisis management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secures & accelerates growth in sales & profitability in projects, meet the needs of current & prospective customers by promoting Atlanta products.
- Achieve sales goals & objective in assigned territory.
- Produces appreciate sales forecasts & pipeline.
- Develops & builds relationship with internal / external customers influencer
- Share business & industry intelligence with Atlanta counterparts (Marketing, Research and Development, Technical services support, etc.)
- Continuously expected to learn and improve skills relative to the market, products, application, selling, administrative, and other skills
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's product and/or related services. personally contacts and secure new business accounts/customers.
- Establishes develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Answers sales inquiries received from walk-in and phone calls, company website, FB page and company emails.
- In charge, of getting leads on potential new accounts through an online search and use of local directories.
- Coordinates with potential clients and provides appropriate information on Mountain Lake Resort products and services.
- Conducts sales calls and presentations and proactively calls clients for possible booking and reservations.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Prepares and submits sales reports as directed
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Support and participate in Company's Strategic Plan activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelors/College Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Commerce, Logistics or equivalent.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including telephone skills.
- Ability to find the right solution for the customer while also closing the sales and potentially providing up selling
- Ability to anticipate customer needs through active listening and by asking probing questions
- Must be aggressive and initiative.
- Flexible to changes and has the sense of urgency.
- Applicants must be willing to work n Greenhills, San Juan
- Preferably 1 year(s) -3 year(s) of experienced employees specializing in Sales-Corporate or equivalent.
- part time or full-time position available